Thursday, September 28, 2017

Gianni Calzone's Passion Project

I have a lot of interest. So I have a lot of subjects that I could do my project on. One of the subjects I am passionate about is editing. I like making pictures for my friends who need me to make it for them for many different reasons. I also edit pictures a lot just for myself because I enjoy it and it keeps me busy and interested. I also enjoy editing already existing pictures in programs like Photoshop.It is really fun for me and I like the idea of making things from scratch all by myself or editing old pictures and making them my own. I also enjoy acting a lot. Me and some of my close friends have created short films that ,even though they are completely for comedic purposes and not high production value, I am proud. Dan might have a role for me in his short film, so maybe ill participate in that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment